Questions? Project inquiries? Let’s talk!
Deets about who I work with.
- Draw for free. (Except for my grandmothers.)
- Take requests from self-published authors (unless they have an illustration budget*) or those looking to collaborate on a children’s book in hopes of getting published. *I primarily work with established publishers and companies and my quote will reflect this.
- Draw for small and local businesses.
- Take commission requests (your dog, your cat, your family)—providing they fit in my schedule. (Send me a description of what you want and I’ll put together a price.)
- Sell prints of most of the art on this site—as long as I own the copyright. (Inquire with desired print size for pricing.)
- Webinars and Skype visits. (Limited availability.)
- Meet deadlines consistently and turn things around quickly.